Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Got Tagged by Water

1. I am a crazy type of person. XD

2. I am known as a Gay, sohai, LOL, and maria in my class. Maria was the most annoying nick i ever get.. i went mad cuz of it before.

3. I get angry easily when i'm serious.

4. I like Wearing goth.

5. I scored 90% for my Chinese last year :D by Copying

6. I hate Bicthes . and i am DEAD serious

7. I never do my homework at all

8. I am camwhore XD

9. i am low IQ and very blur at times

10. i Broke my arm before

11. I Dont like steam mostly fish

12. I have friends who calls me ThamBi. they are idiots

13. I am so crazy i went through a glass door before

14. i dun like Rempits

15. i am currently addicted to Most songs

16. i want to get a car with nice sound system

17. my dad still treats me like a kid(same with water)

18. i do things before thinking sumtimes

19. i enjoy Singing. even though i know that i cant sing well(same with water)

20. i hate Annoying people

I want to tag gramps, suki, water, anyone who is interested in doing this tag..

this tag is stupid.. = =lll

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More