Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love is?

alrite i'm combining my love is and the couple and single topic.. LOL

Here's wat people usually say of me..
Jian, y u so desperate in love d?
You know r.. this guy fall in love easy d..
ETC ETC..

lolz.. few of my frenz saying this around..
I know it looks desperate.. But its life.. There's are many fishes in the world.. especially in Singapore.. Drool... there are many damn casual leng lui.. Compare to Msia, mostly are Lala Leng lui.. Not disciminating.. I'm a Lala Chai too.. LOL

I also want a wife from Japan.. Cuz there are good during the day and night.. Hehehehe.. dont think of me badly, its life and people should start being open.. Like my tuition teacher.. he was talking bout sex safety.. and ask everyone bout condom.. "you see condom before?" the guy answer "yea.. in books.."
He then complain.. "Y are malaysian so closed minded.. this is what being geeky call.. people should be open minded like "you see condom before.." Replied " yea i bought it before." He's Subash.. LOL

Alrite.. Love is something to be treasured. There's will never be love when only one sided is happy. So both Must try hard to make both party being happy..
In Love Relation.. There's never a problem.. There's never hate..
>>you hate him/her b'cuz of his bad sides<<
>>you love him/her of what he is.<<

The couple need to walk on the pathway full of thorns to reach the Golden Path.
No pain No Gain.. =D

[Couples VS Singles]
Well the person who told me is Suki.. =D
I totally agree..
Couple sumtimes are sad.. But mostly happiness.. Dont be blinded by the sadness..
People who are hurt can never let it go and dont dare to love again.. (SOME)
They wont dare to couple again. Saying Being singles is good.. I have quite a few frens who are quite compact.. [Is that a compliment or discriminating? What the means too.. HUH? I DONT KNOW. LOL]

Here's the real deal.
Being single is alrite.. Its fun cuz we can do much thing.. Not being restraint by anything.. Not being hurt.. But when we reach above 27.. ITS A COMPLETE SAD CASE!
At that age, it lonely and juz plain sad.. Not being to enjoy the nectar of love..

But being couple is alrite too.. The fun is double.. The love is there. The restraint is there.. You will be proud being able to be a gentleman..
My fren said this to me.. I know sumtimes when coupling, your hard itchy d.. your mouth itchy and that thing down there itchy d.. But you must always control.. LOL
PEOPLE OUT THERE, DONT BLAME ME, BLAME MY GENDER. BUT I HAVE SELF CONTROL.

Being a gentleman melts most girls heart.. Being gentle, understanding, sweet, funny..
ENGK! sorry.. i'm a wild gentleman.. So i wont show this in public.. Only at the right time, the right place.. I dont Show the Real me around.. I will always be the 'other' self.. The crazy, frenly, ETC ETC guy.. =P

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More