Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out of Body Experience

An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE), is an experience that typically involves a sensation of floating outside of one's body and, in some cases, perceiving one's physical body from a place outside one's body. About one in ten people has an out-of-body experience at some time in their lives. Scientists know little about the phenomenon. OBEs are often part of the near-death experience, and reportedly may also lead to astral projection. It is claimed that those experiencing an OBE sometimes observe details which were unknown to them beforehand.

An Anime which is really interesting and mysticfying is GhostHound.. Its the same artist of jigoku shoujo.. one of my fav shows.. XD

ok.. i had few time experiencing this OBE.. But i only can remember clearly in my mom's office..(long time ago) At KL Central.. I Juz go there for lepak-ing cuz nothing much to do or etc.. so it was late around 6-7.. Everyone went back already.. accept me and mom. cuz she nid finish her work. So i went to laze around.. at 1st sleeping on chair.. but not comfortable.. So i went to sleep on the floor.. after 30 mins or so.. i woke up. I never get up or open my eyes.. I was thinking bout stuff.. I thought of the room.. where's my mom sitting.. everything look so real.. Thinking what should i do later.. Where to go.. ETC ETC.. i tired of sleeping on the floor.. i tried to get up.. But i couldn't at all.. i couldnt move my fingers at all.. i tried with all my might but i couldn't. I found out i'm looking around the room above.. then i realize i was out of my body.. it was so blur.. mayb my soul also nids specs.. Then i close my eye again.. imagining myself on the floor.. i tried to get up but cant.. in the next 10 mins.. i could move abit.. in the end i stood up. my mom say.. ok let's go home.. LOL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More