Friday, September 19, 2008

Examination










No those people are not punish for anything thou they look like. there are trying to ignore the noise so they can concentrate on the studies.. But Forcing wont do no good.. That's my secret..

Ok.. here my style..
I usually Study everyday.. but recent i'm too lazy.. But after flipping through pages.. i can remember partially..

I usually study really hard few days before exam.. That way, i can remember greatly.. And thanks to my photographic memory.. Dont ever bother me when i'm reading, Cuz u can see my true colours, i will be in a very bad mood.. Cuz i get annoyed easily when i'm serious

[How to know i'm reading seriously]
Reading the book while tilting head closely to book
Ignoring people
Not turning to look around
Drinking Water very fast(if there is any water..)

[The MOST important step to pass, or score]
Never study at all during examination period..
E.g> got English test on monday, Never Touch the Book During the Whole School Period on monday..

Study from 8 to 10 or 11 PM is the best.. People is limitted to 4 hours of study, if over, gone case.. U wont remember much at all.. During the night the skill of remembering increases.. But this is subjected to some people also.. Some is night time Type. Some is early Morning type, Some is After Midnight type..
But Midnight is not advisable at all.. I have a friend who group studied after midnight till morning during the summer break(colledge students) For a week it was alrite, After a week they became zombie, the whole day sleeping and the night studying. It continued for 2-3 weeks. In the end they stop since it was unhealthy.. But they still passed the examination, i'm not sure whether they aced it.. LOL

After Study, Go Take a nap.. Take a Shower.. Chat with people(not encourage)
A survey has been done to prove that taking a nap after digesting knowledge.
Student who take nap after study, 80% of the knowledge is remembered.. Aced the test
A student who read none stop only remember 60~70%. BUT the answers to the question are jumbled up. so the student barely passed.. LOL

[Moral Value]
So stressing over are bad


I can be the prove too.. Cuz last year i Fail my science subject or barely pass when i studied none stop.. But now with my easy going attitude of studying, i get 72++ for physics and Chemis for recent test..

my Easy going attitude is i always have fun before examination starts, fooling around, making my frenz release stress and make them laugh.. I never think of anything that lose my concentration and making me stress

I Never Listen to other people tips than to my Class Tips.

Well, That's all, Hope you can Aced your Test with my style, not sure ur parents will agree, cuz they are so old fashion except for some parents i know..
Some are damn cool. Only some will know who i'm referring to.

[Check my blog next week since i'm not gonna touch my computer for a Week and wish me good luck for my examination for next week..]

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More