Friday, September 19, 2008

a few things to blog.. But i'm feeling drowsy now.. so i will blog next time..
just to put this as a reminder for me.. LOL, i forget easily and have a hard time remembering..

The upcoming Topic
-My OBE,Out Of Body experiece-
-My View of being single(not really mine, heard from fren tht he read from internet, I agree a lot)-
-Love are-
-The type of people i hate-
-The sad experience i had-(That's Y i HATE you so much with my fake face whenever i see you around..)
-A day out to celebrate P License-
-A Date out(mayb)
-examination marks-
-SPM experiences(A Must)-
-A Date before Prom Night(A Must)-
-Prom Night(A must)-

And for all best prank i'm gonna do is!!
-Returning to school on the first day to disturb the teacher with my school U-

Alrite.. here's my limit.. i feel my body rocking and shaking around already thou it isnt moving at all.. I feel my body so light LOL-

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More