Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random days..

Well this is the guy who scold bad words because someone step on his paper..
he is also the same person who taught gramps Undang and the other 3hours


Me after the driving test.. I passed.. My friends dont believe that i fail last time and kept on saying "dont lie la.. i know u pass d.."


The guy who doesnt believed me.. DumbShit


emo-ing cuz.. Himizu


I'm a Poser.. not tht frequent already..


[5sc2 day on Thursday]
people hearing songs.. including me..


People playing chess.. AGAIn..


At least some studies...


Me and ?? Want to know.. ask me.. =P I might tell.. lolz


Wei Zhen Dress as a malay girl


As usual.. He is still sick.. so he's sleeping.. The meds he's on makes him sleepy..
[Why tht doesnt happen to me.. Instead of sleepy, I get Active]

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More