Thursday, September 4, 2008




OMG its Ju-on



NAH~ its juz mandy.. Nothing to in class.. We Chated around..



Edmund with my Jacket.. He's Just sleeping..



Jern Zhen and Shook Teng



His Teddy..



WZ Souvenir from me.. i dint take a pic of Mandy's..



Just our Hand.. I'm Not a LightBulb.. = =ll I'm Their Close Frenz Where They Ask me to Hang out with them.. = =lll


Uncle Reading Newspaper



Shit at the second floor, going to bio lab.. Its a Dog Shit? Cat Shit? or Human Shit?



Not all PhotoShop Edit Looks really good.. BUT THIS IS DAMN GOOD



I was Angry Cuz of MH did sumthing.. WENT DOWN BUY UHU GAM, STOLE PLATE, FORK, AND KNIFE AND STICK IT.. AND FIX THE RUBIX CUBE MH BROKE.. = =ll



He was playing my ass.. So i did this to him.. = =lll



Howards Fridge.. ITS HEAVEN..(31.08.2008)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More