Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Other me.

hmm.. Let me warm the plate by saying what happen..

I argue with her.. Bout driving.. bla bla bla..
[the convers]
-when can i drive then?
-Sure got time de.
-Tell me when the time???
-.. there's always time..
-Yeala there's time. you cant even say like the scientist say d.. y not juz let my P license 'Fat Mou' Grow mushroom.

By scientist i meant by> they explain the universe. People whould ask how the planet come from? they answer " from dust particle in space" another question "where the dust come from?" they answer " its already there.." LOL they never say, "I DONT KNOW"
This what i call PRIDE..

I'm no PRIDE. I'm ANGER, Decendent of Amon..
Cuz of tht i was basicly out of mood the whole morning.. The 'other' me

I came to school, went in class.. Kick two tables down.. and jump to the chair and sat for 10 mins. Went out go howard class, never say anything and juz slept there.. few mins left and went down.. the two prefects dont even dare to "ask me to tuck in my shirt, button my shirt" due to my anger written all over my face..

down there. i just sat at the corner.. Then Mr.wong Pass by and ask. boy u ok? i look at him. he left immediately.. "Never Enter the Tiger Den" LOL..

My frenz just left me alone and i uz slept. Until exam start, i still sulk.. Some teacher never did ask me to button my shirt..

Til break, i told howard.. And suki starts asking me wat happen and give stupid imagination of his.. Howard said " dude he juz said, you dint hear?"
Suki and gramps was just out of the picture. =D

The 'me'
-Fun
-Happy(both meaning)
-Crazy
-Talkative
-Make fool of people even my self(joking ony d)
-Soft(by scared of being caught ETC)
-CheerFul Face

The Other "me"
-Scary face
-Completely quiet
-Agressive
-Not scared of anything
-Will find trouble
-Basicly a "FUCK OFF, I WILL KILL" sign
-Never care bout the teacher or anything(i shouted at Cik Vasinti FUCK OFF b'cuz she ask me to button my shirt) (i Shouted in front of Pn.Rokiah) (I Broke some1 arm b4[not in school]) (I broke the school door, my class door, tables, chair, glass) (I threw a chair across the class) (I Threw two table and causing other table falling) (I Whack my fren with a bottle full of water before)
People would say i have anger management.. But Hey i Got angry trice in this year.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More