Tuesday, September 2, 2008

-At Sick Bay-



Today was Sports.. I went to ponteng again with Mandy and Wei zhen.. Since they always my kaki ponteng.. i Went to see Cik Vasinti, to get the slip to get into the sick bed.. juz a normal excuse la.. "I'm having slight fever" she came near and touch me.. And she said alrite.. Y? her hand was freezing and i was hyper in class = Touch dou until Hot lo..

In the end went down.. Went into the office.. then my phone rang..(dint on silence) Mr. Khaw was in his room and dint close his door.. but nothing happen..
Mandy called me.. i went into the sick bay and wait for both of them.. but in the end dint come at all.. so i slept in there with the nice air cond and Pose~.. Yea Shan-Chan I'm A Poser.. =P



Sleeping in class then woke up and see Saiful Playing.. LOL..

:-:Upcoming Events:-:
1st. Secret
2nd. Spm
3rd Prom Night

Bout Spm.. i Notice sumthing today.. I've Not been studying in class. OMG.. = =lll
So how.. Do past year question lo.. its too late.. but for me its not gone case la.. cuz i've been studying for 2 months(excluding August)

=Prom Night=
Actually had problem of asking who to go with me..
Wanted to ask her out.. But i know.. I'm not your cup of Coff33.. I'm not really the type of Good Boy that you like.. I'm a Fei Chai.. XD

In the end.. I just ask another out..
Detail?
-Better looking than any girls in school
-Not so tall
-Always NEVER reload phone credit
-Forgot my birthday party and Told me the after a month that she was busy tht time.
(we both laugh.. I dont get angry easy..)

=Conversation=
A(me) B(her)
A: Yo Whats Up~
B: Hi. Got anything r?
A: Nah.. I boring la.. Juz wanna chat with you lo..
A: you r.. yesterday nvr sms me back d..
B: You know me la Always nvr reload my phone d ma.. I no money d.. Where got so rich like you..
A: Where got rich.. Dont see me i study there i rich la.. I no money 1 la..
B: Oh~ Calling from Maxis to Digi not expensive 1 la?
A: haha.. k la k la.. How's exam(asking bout trial 2)
B: Haven yet wor..
A: err.. Nvm la.. When's your Pre-Spm Trial?(lazy ask again)
B: erm.. 12 sept lo..
A: waa.. so early d? mine 18th sept lo.. kesian u la.. so early
B: where got?? good lo, can study early for spm..
A: Oh.. Btw, December free mou?
B: Why?
A: haha wanna go out with me?
B: go where?
A: my school(wrong venue.. lolz Its princeton hotel.. after trial only tell her)
B: y leh?
A: Prom Night lo.. Teman me go..
B: Oh~.. See 1st la.. I scared not enuff time..(talking bout spm..But actually Spm during November) Eh, Mandy going r?
A: yea la sure goin la.. ETC ETC(Condifential)
B: Waa.. K la.. see 1st la.. I wanna see mandy.. wait r.. Nid Wear those gown r?
A: sure la? you dont have rite.. hahax.. know u 1 la.. u go try wear mini shorts la(Joking but she always wear it)
B: hahax. K la.. Bye Bye 1st lo.
A: Yeah~ KK BByes.. =D

End Transmission

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More