Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sri Garden

Seriously speaking.. I hate sri garden.. we have a dictator in our school.. >>Mr.Khaw..
SRY for having the freedom of speaking.. So sit there and SHUT UP. Or juz shit in your pants.. = =lll
It eats your money.. The Canteen Sucks.. The rule is Stupid.. Most Teacher Are DOGS..(not racial issues.. y? cuz they keep on following Mr.Khaw Orders"

Y?>> Come on.. When my hair was so God DAMN long(Touching my chin), The Teacher suck up on their cocks and pussy.. When MY HAIR IS THIS SHORT(NOT EVEN TOUCHING MY EYEBROW), THEY COME UP AND COMPLAIN UR HAIR IS BUSHY LA CUT IT.. HEY I DONT HAVE A PUSSY ON MY HEAD.. Even God Cant Help.. Mayb this can.. Go for Eye Check UP DUMB SHIT.

A story for SRI RUBBISH.. I MEAN DUMP.. OPS I MEANT MAGGOTS.. erm GARDEN..

This Guy Mental Retarted Because of the school teaching


Jian: What Do you think of Sri Garden?


Howard: Fuck It


Jian: Do you Think Sri Garden is good?
Sean: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH~ Are you out of your mind?


Everyone: NO!!! I DONT WANNA BE KNOWN TO STUDY IN SRI GARDEN.. ITS A DISGRACE!!


Kids if u see this sign.. CRY AND RUN FOR YOUR FUTURE!!


Last time.. Mr. Khaw said: i want the students to tell the truth.. Never lie..
Another Time.. Khaw: The School encourages you to promote Sri Garden in internet..
Another Time.. Khaw: I will improve the school quality..
The Changes..
Food price increase.
Library still have outdated Reference book.
Good Teacher Left.
Stupid Rules establish. Examples> old students are not allow to enter school compound after school..(On the merdeka celebration, i was wearing SamFu leaving school going to BAM, I came back same thing the guard dint let me in.. In the end i dont giv a shit and scolded him and show him my Student card.) Students are not allow to go out of school compound in the morning..(I wanna buy nasi lemak cuz tht time the school canteen got food poisoning. But they pulled me[They are not suppose to use any aggression against students] 2nd time i dint bring water, they block me again. 3rd..)
Students are not allow to use the entrance at the new wing.. (my friend mom was paying school fees, but due to incompetence she ask her to come over, the guard block her and kept on draggin my fren, her mom came over and scolded the guard like hell..)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More