Monday, December 15, 2008

Problems arise.

Shit.. i dont have enuff money to spend on you.. Asked my mom to giv me money, she suddenly say"i giv u the 200 not enuff r? Where am i to search for another Rm300"(i ask her to give me advance cash>the 200 from my salary next month..)
When i ask about my savings, Rm900(for 3 months dint go out and diet like shit)
Suddenly become Rm400. Ask where my money go, she say tht i used it for paying the license fees..
-Self Talking*-
Ei.. You took the money from my allowance on June(L license)
You took the money from my allowance on September and October(P License)
Where's my other Rm 500 from The earlier month from From February, march.. April i got use cuz my birthday. July?(used abit), August?
[I know i have Rm 900 in my savings, cuz i dint use it at all.. She now say that i use the savings to pay for License fee. But you took the money from my monthly allowance not my savings.]
Sudenly she say that she used it to pay for my Singapore Trip.. Wow.. Lie to me bout the license la, blame me la.. Now only tell Me the truth that u used it to pay my Sing Trip.

November i use Rm 250 only.. i dint even ask u to giv me Rm50..
-Her common excuse-
Now you're gonna say "I must give you money one meh?, Now you working already you should give us allowance back"
Few days ago ask about my savings, she complain>> no nid save money r? when we die where to get money to cremate us.(its my money le, not to cremate you)

Then i told her about this.


Well Back to topic
"arent parents suppose to give their child money to use de meh" i think.. Then i think again" Yeala i know you no money, cuz u always think no money then no money come la.. Its the law of attraction"-From The Secret-

Last time always say to me "I dont want anything from you, I just want you to get good result for me." At least i dint fail more than 2 subject le.. What else u want orh.. I study so hard for SPM, u say i dint study at all. As if you keep looking at me when i study. >>as if i will let u see me study.

Now i want do wat i want you complain. B4 spm say "i Dont care what you want to do after spm, i want you to study hard now" >> go out at night also complain..

Currently i have Rm 30++ only.. So.. I need to postpone the dinner when i get my salary by nxt month.. Sorry.. If you dont mind..

Things to get.
Suprise present for Mille(guess please.) =D

Christmas Present for 4? 3?
-Special one(who suddenly turn from free thinker to christian on christmas>Buta-chan)
-2 good frenz
-good frenz's fren?(nid r?)

But do you wanna go out for movie? =D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More