Thursday, December 18, 2008

i'm working as a baker at Sunderland .Co

Learning how to make cookie now.. From 9 to 5 wor.. Rm3.50 per hour only.. T_T

After 5 i do OT at GPV, my mom's working place.. Work as StoreKeeper..


-Hate people touching my stuff.. Just now saw someone using my cup.. =.=lll grrr, so i wrote this on the cup-

Lately my body ache.. Muscle strain.. hahax..

But orh.. Can say i make cookie pro liao lu.. cuz?>> was cutting cookie while asleep..
Before fall asleep, got no tray. One tray got 60 cookie.. When woke up, got 6 tray liao.. all done.. And i was still cutting the cookie.

Hmm..

Bout one thing that i serious cannot forget is about last 2 week, before prom.. Went out with howard's cousin, Ching Yi to find a Japanese Band DVD Concert Live. >> Gazette - Meaningless Art to the People. Final Live at Yokohama. Lucky ask her teman me orh.. She intro the place to me, got wor.. XD.. Rm 300++ now thinking want to buy or not..

After tht, went back.. Parked at Time Square.. It was Rainy, So when i turn got squeky sound.. I played a little, saw rempit walking, i quickly accelerate and turn>> sound like drifting, the rempits stand there, some fall back cuz scared..

When reach ground, a car in front stop to talk to other people, i was chasing time, so i REV them. When turning out, the car in front turn to left, so i start to turn left. Suddenly a kancil that drove fast stop in front of me.. =.= i was only moving out abit le.. The women straight away show middle finger to me.. I was like wtf.. lolz.. haih.. Lucky i'm not in my 'night mood' or she dont even know who was driving.. LOL.. not even a shadow seen.

Hmm.. Most Malaysian driver are fucktards, including my night mask*.

There was a time i was driving to my fren house, the guy driving a honda civic was talking on the phone, going up a bump. He suddenly stop.. I almost must kick my pedal.. =.= i was mahai, how u drive one r?? i dulan liao, Straight away REV him, when he turning left, i straight away cut him and accelerate.. Nvr see him liao after that..(i know my wrong la.. hahax)

This experience is that i'm not wrong.
Driving back from Leisure mall, with howard and gramps. After watching Bolt. Got traffic jam. going on 20, on straight road, trying to cut to the right because the left is to turn to Pandan Mewah, Suddenly a car from the right cut out withou any signal at all, and the car on the right also dun let me pass wor.. Almost stuck. But in the end can get out.. I REV kou kou the damn car.. =.=

Hmm.. lately i heng REV-ing.. lolz

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More