Saturday, December 13, 2008

Prom Night

Prom was awesome.. I imagine those standing.. chatting.. dancing(slow song)..
But in the end it was rocking.. Dancing performance by few crew. Eating high class food..(somehow i prefer commoners food) Take few pics.. But sadly.. during the game time.. both of us was seriously bored.. then we went out to walk.. waiting for the anouncement for Prom king and Prom Queen was too long.. When my prom date answer her call, then only the dance floor open.. zzz Sienzz.. About the food.. It was alrite.. I told Yin Ping, my prom date.. i can cook better(Yi WAI!! HAI!~) lolz.. in three months ++ i think

BTW!!! CONGRATS MANDY AND WEI ZHEN FOR BEING NOMINATED BEST COUPLE AWARD!!! WOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!

Wei Zhong as Prom King(expected liao d) and Isabell as Prom queen(still got who can be orh.. expected hell lots)

Here's my prom date. Leng leh? Of course leng la.. My prom date ma..


Taking Picture together..[Clothings - Formal style]


Wow.. The Dessert.. Forgot to take the food before this..


We dance together..


Again take pics.. this was after everything.. we sat there to chat.. and rest of course[Clothings - Wild Formal Style(Clubbing)]


=D


Take at christmas tree..


This is the happy moment of my life.. But i miss you too much to have fun with my prom date.
Would you like to go out for dinner with me, Camille?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More