Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Warum. Warum. Warum. Warum. Warum. Warum.

Why?
Why are you there?
Why do you stand there so boldly?
Why do you look into my eyes?
Why do you listen to my voice?
Why are you before me?
Why do you talk to me?
Why do you follow me around?
Why do you try to meddle in my affairs?
Why won't you leave me alone?
Why did you and i meet?
Why did you get to know me?
Why did you appear before me?
Why are you so attached to me?
Why do you laugh?
Why are you so meddlesome?
Why are you in such a good mood?
Why are you so cheerful?
Why don't you cry?
Why are you so bright?
Why do you seem to have fun?
Why do you look at everything?
Why do you know everything?
Why do you forgive everything?
Why are you happy about everything?
Why do you make me worry?
Why do you shake me?
Why do you make me lost?
Why are you interested in me?
Why do you make me suffer?
Why do you condemn me?
Why do you make fun of me?
Why do you trample all over me?
Why do you taunt me?
Why do you break me apart?
Why do you tear me apart?
Why do you beat me up?
Why can't you forgive me?
Why can't you understand me?
Why do you make me cry?
Why do you give me hope?
WHY DO YOU BRING ME TO DESPAIR?
WHY DO YOU PRESSURE ME?
WHY DO YOU TRAP ME?
WHY DO YOU DISTURB MY SOUL?
Why? Why? WHY? WHY?!?!
Why don't you leave already?
Why are you still there?
Why.... Do you exist?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More