Wednesday, December 17, 2008

[The courage to be alive
An entrusted future
The strength that everyone gave me
Trust in love.]

Love, i got to feel it.
If you put your trust in me.
I know what my life would be.
Oh, you are all i ever need.
I try to hear what you say.
So i pray. but you're fading away.
Don't go and break my fragile heart.
we won't fall apart.
'cause you're my only star.
I wonder why my tears come at night.
Calling you so like a little child.
All the things you have in mind.
I wish i could see your insides.
my love, you've got to feel it.
And if we put our trust in you and me.
You know what our love would be.
Oh, you are the one i believe.

[Crying.. Hand shaking.. Heart breaking.. Gasping for air]

Ef - A tale of memories(Season 1)
Ef - A tale of melodies(Season 2)
Something that's worth to watch..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More