Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dec 11 - My Day

Well here's my pic when i work at the bakery.. =P
After my work at the bakery.. i went to my mom's place to work.. Howard, Han Yao, Ferlicia, Fer's frenz and howard cousin, Ching Yee help my mom too..
They went home early.. Only leaving me and Han Yao working there.. We work till 6.34 then i fetch him back.. When near his house.. i accidently press the pedal for accelerate.. Almost bang the car in front.. It was less than 2 cm apart.. The proof>> ask Han Yao
After fetching han Yao Back.. Went to Wai Lok party.. But i Dint know how to go there. so i ask Mun Hong to show me the way.. On the way there, there was 3 times i almost bang his car for following too close.. He show me middle finger, i press my headlight flash his eyes and reved my engine.
when i reach his house.. we just get ready to start BBQ. Me and Jern Zhen start the "tang"(dunno wat is it in english) >> BBQ stand?
we compete la.. mostly my lao gong want d la.. short story.. i success.. then nid help him to get it start also.. everyone teleport to my place and start BBQ-ing and i'm stuck getting the "tang" ready..
Of course it was sucessful but it took a lil' time.

We had fun.. I drank half a can of CalseBerg.. LOL
[Here's the pics]





They dun want me help them so i start to make another place**

We ate. Laugh and have fun..
Although we are not in school or in the class anymore.. We still have fun alot.
I zha people around.. I kena zha also.

After eating. Me and My lao gong went up to play PS2.. then edmund join..
We played dragon ball..
after thtwe got bored. Edmund and Jern Zhen started playing foot ball. They say the game sucks.
Until the extra time, they still at 0 - 0.. I was O.O
I zha them like shit. Then i bet with Mun Hong Rm 1 that the end also still 0 - 0.
I won.. hahax. Mun Hong play Black Jack til win Rm30 ++ orh.. He laugh like a mad cow. So anyone want earn some money or lose some. GO FIND HIM TO PLAY CARDS!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More