Saturday, December 13, 2008

1ST thing in my life..

Wow.. today i experience a lot of 1st time experience in my life.. Except sex of course..

An experience that is secret to public.. Dont spread it seriously.. =.= not of fish(Yu)
My parents frenz might read this blog.. lolz

Hmm.. My 1st prom night. And going to prom with a leng lui.. >>Yin Ping..

My 1st time kena road block.. LOL.. Nothing happen.. Me and my prom date, Yin Ping damn cool..(no panic)
At 1st fetching her back d.. when almost reach her house.. then kena road block liao.. and they let other car go.. BUT NOT MINE

He look at me.. ask me for IC.. BTW.. my IC spoil last 2 months ago.. i lied saying recently spoil..
Then a lot car at the back.. the police ask me to go to the side.. Then ask me come out wor.. nvr ask my prom date come d.. sob sob..
His 1st word was "wa. Awak ni betul 17 ke? macam 20-an sajer"
i told him.. really 17 la.. y u say me so old d.. swt.. but i used to it liao people call me old looking..

Then he ask where i going, where i come from.. he though i come from disco.. Lucky i still got prom ticket as prove.. Then he ask my age again, her age, personal stuff la.. Both of us chatting and gigling. 3 of us smile at each another only..

He ask me to take everything out from my pocket.. I took everything out.. And the most fish(yu) is Yin Ping ask me to hold all the luminated sticks.. like 30++ sticks la..(i think)
She laugh like mad.. The police say. "Tengok awek awak, ketawa awak sajer.."
I was kinda blurr that time.. when got in the car only know why she laugh..

After he search through me.. I say to him. "waa.. abang, check saya tak check perempuan saya de" He laugh and go check her lo.. Then he ask for IC, Yin Ping ask him back"nak check P license saya tak?" Then the police reply. " wa dua orang pun ader license, (cannot hear)"

So that's all.. He just let me off.. Oya they dont really check ur alcohol level by breath 1st.. its ur eyes.. he ask me look at him, then he shone the torchlight into my eyes.. And he Body check me(harrass me) hahax.. jkjk.. police!! dont catch me for saying harrass..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More