Sunday, December 21, 2008

My rare outing..(work so long liao, want rest.)

I was thinking about whether choosing A-level or Culinary arts.. Either become Doctor or Chef Di Pastier.

So i remember after Yin Ping vacation she goin UCSI.. I sms her to ask her.. it was today.. last minute ask for leave from head.. left at 12.. go tasik selatan wait her til arnd 1 sumthing.. lolz..

Go see.. unlucky tht campus no Culinary wor.. Nxt stop is SEGi.. see how is it..
Then stay at Yin Ping house to waste time.. last minute ask them whether want watch movie cuz i asked Mandy to watch late night movie for fun.. So it wasn't really late night..

today went out to watch movie.. I, Chihuahua.. waa.. damn nice le.. but still its animal-cist again.. Got dog, cat, bird, rat, iguana, but no sheep.. =(
Went out with:
Mandy(class mate and close friend)
Yin Ping(Close mate)
Bryan(Yin ping BF)

after movie go Mandy house yamcha..
waliao.. play cards til so late.. then tired, i lazy play..
Then chat chat... until tok about ghost..
Waa.. summore i drive home myself.. Mandy keep toking bout on road d stuff.. scared me till i scared go home..

In the end i went home with a very very close friend(tht i called to teman me home.. lolz). XD

This one i eat dinner with Mandy, She hold my drink, peanut man(wtf??) she drink Xi Mut milk tea.. but in the menu wrote stocking milk tea.. lolz


Y dont malaysian buy malaysian published books. made by Mahathir also lo..


This page 153.. normal


when turn to page 156 ar.. everything terbalik.. lolz 154 and 155 empty.


I look like the dog in the pic rite??


wow.. little


Mandy intro me mochi~ lolz


The thing you will see when doing business in Mandy's house's toilet


Camwhore with mandy and Lucy(the dog)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More