Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain....
Why must i feel this.... Feel so sad.... Feel so lonely.... Feel so hollow.... Feel all alone in this darkness....
Both pain is so unbearable.... When being together and when not being together....
I done this so that i wont come back....
I close the door to my heart....
I'm bearing this.... all alone....
I dont have anyone precious and dear anymore....
I can't love right this moment....
I sacrifice my own needs... My own happiness.... My own feelings.... Just for your happiness....
Why do i regret it so much now.... i lost someone precious and dear.... feel like dying..
But i don't intend to change anything....
Even tough i really want to....
But it can never be undone....

The red colour looks so beautiful now....
Flowing down my wrist....

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More