Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
- Not really.. Above average

2. Smart?
- Yup.. Goot to chat

3. Preferred age?
- Younger.. If older at least 2~1

4. Preferred height?
- Shorter than me

5. How about sense of humor?
- Love it.

6. How about piercings?
- I dont mind

7. Accepts you for who you are?
- YUP.

8. Pink hair?
- LOL.. So cool.

9. Mushy or no?
- Not too Mushy

10. Thin or fat?
- Mild and Raw

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
- Not stated

12. Long hair or short hair?
- Long

13. Plastic or metal?
- Meat

14. Smells good?
- Of course.

15. Smoker?
- I dont mind.. as long dont smoke in front of me

16. Drinker?
- Sure.. I'm a drinker too

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
- The closer the better

18. feminine?
- Feminine on the inside, abit boyish

19. Plays piano?
- Sure.. I would learn too.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- Cool, we can form a band

21. Plays violin?
- Love it too.

22. Sings very well?
- Of course
23. Vain?
- Not too much..

24. With glasses?
- I dont mind.. Girl with glasses are cute

25. With braces?
- Not too ugly braces

26. Shy type?
- Yup. Fun to tease.. =D

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
- 50 - 50

28. Active or passive?
- Active.. Passive are too boring..

29. Tight or bomb?
- Hot and sexy

30. Singer or dancer?
- Both

31. Stunner?
- @@

32. Hiphop?
- I dont mind.

33. Earrings?
- Wouldn't bother me at all

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-un

til-you-drop?
- WTF is this

35. Dimples?!
- Much cuter.. XD

36. Bookworm?
- Can share interests with me

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- Anything romantic is ok too

38. Playful?
- To me only.. XD

39. Flirt?
- Only towards me..

40. Poem writer?
- I rather do that.

41. Serious?
- Not too serious..

42. Campus crush?
- Wat campus?

43. Painter?
- I love to draw.. She can paint it.

44. Religious?
- Not Extreme

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- Mild.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
- I dont mind.. But moderate

47. Speaks 20 languages?
- Ask her to teach me..

48. Loyal or faithful?
- Both!!

49. good kisser?
- Let me teach her..

50. loves children?
- Absolutely

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More