Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Selfish.. You are selfish.. Both of us are selfish..

It's no use pondering over the past.. Nvr been a thing between us.. U kept me by ur side because u dont want to hurt me..
U wanted me because u were lonely.. And i gave you company..
And u wanted me to be just by ur side.. I knew this all along.. But i've been greedy.. Ignoring the truth.. In the future.. u might keep thinking bout me.. and regretted about this.. OR
U love me because u were made to think. And i took advantage of it..
On the other hand.. u would just remember me as a caring friend.. and live happily..

Should have left me when the feelings was so little.. But i had to leave you with this heavy feeling..
U stay by my side because you dont want to hurt me.. But you deepen it
I will just remember you as someone that i was attracted to on the 1st day of college.. You came in late.. And U sat behind me.. The urge to know u.. and talk to you.. That's all..
I did love you.. But you Did not..
The memories i had.. I leave it behind.. And i will keep looking forward..

I hate you so much..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More