Thursday, August 27, 2009

Omg... One whole day keep singing Secondhand Serenade - Fall For you....
Haih... Y keep on emo-ing d me.....
Haih.......

But seriously.... We should not meet each another anymore....
We should not talk to each another anymore....
Because you don't want to hurt him....
You say that you want me to be happy... and don't want hurt me....
It's making me unhappy and hurting me because knowing that we are not together....
Love....? How are you showing me your love?....
All i see is i keep doing a lot stuff....
And you keep asking me not to....
I hardly see any from you....
Having this kind of relation isn't working out.....
When i'm getting cozy.... There's always interuption....
And i have to pretend nothing happen.....
Always during that time... I really wish you weren't with him.... So i can just be with you....

BUT..... IT'S OVER.....
It's time for me to let go.....
And time to say farewell.....

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More