Monday, August 24, 2009

Blame me...
Throw hurtful words at me...
Lose Yourself...
Hurt Yourself...
Cause Havoc...
Make me Sad...
Make me lonely...
Make me scream...
Make me cry...

Do what you want...
I Don't Wanna Care anymore...
I Don't Wanna Remember i Ever love You...
I Don't Wanna Remember i Ever Care For You...
I Don't Wanna Remember i Ever Cherish you...
I Don't Wanna Remember i Ever Miss you...
I Don't wanna Remember i Ever Need you...
I Don't Wanna Remember i ever truly love you dearly that i hurt myself so much......

Love is something that someone would sacrifice anything to see her smile...
Love is something so foolish...
Just Hate me... I'd be happy that you would...
Just Forget me... I'd Love it...
Wish you be happy without me ruining your life...
Isn't this best for us both...
Since i won't be here soon...

I'm a fool that ever believe there's Love...
A fool with an unrequited Love...
So this is Love that you show me...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More