Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Love is Blind?

haih. i lost my story 3 of Story Liao.. last time my comp reboot and i posted in forum but now forum clean liao.. sob sob.. lolz.. so san fu write d.. but now lost liao.. haih.. nvm la.. i write again.. lolz..

Wanna c how my english improve liao..

-Love is Blind-

Funny thing is that life doesn’t seem like the Sweet and Loving Cinderella story that girl meets boy fall in love and live happily ever after. Or boy meet girl and live happily ever after.

Reminiscing about the past is a funny thing. ; Tom came in rushing into the room. “Hey guys. Guess what? I got a new girlfriend =D” James said “Wow, number what now? 6th?” James is my close friend and my room mate.
Tom replied angrily “Yeah. I can never seem to fine the right one. I just do not know, after a while I don’t really feel anything for them.” Mary my best friend since childhood said “Maybe they aren’t your right one. Sometimes you never realize what is in front of you.” Tom was thinking why she said that.

On the 1st day, Tom went out with Jessica, his new girlfriend or his 6th. Tom did what every normal couple will do. They went for a movie, karaoke, shopping and having dinner at a restaurant. Jessica was so fond of him since she came to school on the first day. Tom help her out when she fell after being knocked over by a stranger, soon he found out they are studying in the same college. He walks her to college and shows her around.

They day pass by fast, both of them sharing love and happiness. Day changes to month. They dated for over 2 month. But soon Tom doesn’t feel right as he usual do with his ex-girlfriend. Things didn’t turn out the way he wants. He don’t know why he was feeling bored for her. Though she was perfect but he feels bored. She always meets his expectation. She was always obeying. They never argued.

On one rainy night, they went out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. He went to her and bends over her. She was overjoyed to think that he was proposing to her. He bends and kisses her on the forehead and said “I know you love me so much, I could not give what you want. I could not give you back my love. I just do not know why, but I can’t just have the right feelings for you.” He puts the money on the table to pay off the bill.

She went home sulking. She places her jacket on the hanger to dry it off and saw something out of place. Her mom called “Jessie! Tom came by just now.” She realize there was a bouquet of rose on her bed and she saw a note on it. It reads “I’m Sorry. Don’t cry. I know you will find a better buy next time.”

Tom reaches to his room and sat down by the window and drank tea, English breakfast his favourite taste whenever something sad came up. Mary broke the silence “Hey James. You owe me fifty now?” James moans and shoved the money to her hand. Tom was puzzled “wow, James since when you were broke? I thought you came from a wealthy family” Mary cut in “He didn’t borrow me money, I bet with him that you will break up with her again.”

James jump into bed and cover his head with a pillow, “You guys and your cruel sense of humour.” Mary and James cuddle up with Tom. “We know you’re sad, but we have always been here for you.” Tom uncover his face and look at them, “I’ve been thinking about what you said last time. Love is blind.”

Tom grabs hold of both of his friends and hugs them. Who really need partner anyways? He lets go of them and holds Mary hand tightly, “It must be really late, but I found out that why I can never love another person is because my heart was with you.” He pulls her head closed. He smooches her on her hand, her arm, her neck, her forehead and slowly on her lips. She cried and said, “Maybe it is really too late. I really wish I could really return my love to you but I’m moving to London next week. It was a last minute changes since my dad was offered up a great opportunity to work there”
Tom lowers his head and just sighs. “I will wait for you.”

A few months later, Now. I’m drinking English breakfast again reading a letter stamp from London;

Dear Tom,
I’m sorry but due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be returning. Things have change. I have change, you’re right, love is blind. Every night crying because every time, when I have the courage to confess to you. You will get another girlfriend. Being happy knowing that you break up. Laughing because you never realize I was there.
I got engage to a guy here, and I’m moving again. Please don’t try to find me and please do forget me.

With Love,
Mary.

Sometimes things never turn out to be the right way. I have nothing to do now but sulk with my best mate, English Breakfast tea.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More