Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My dear Friend...

Here i am. Tears flowing down.
I'm wearing black shirt. Black pants. Black shoe.
I'm in black. My hat, covering my eyes.
How i wish it rains now.
so that it will cover everyone tears.
God is crying for you. Everyone is.
You are my dear friend.

Death is a beautiful thing. Not ugly.
As you will not suffer in this ugly world.
You will not be sad in this world.
You will not cry in this world.
You will not feel any pain anymore.
God Love you more.
That's why he wants you to be with him early.

Your smart. Your inteligent. Your good-looking.
You can have a better life. You can succeed in life.
But now, you are beside Him.

We pray for you. We mourn for you.
As you're my Dear Friend.
Rest in Peace.

[Mood >> Crying.. Being sad..]

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More