Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beware!!



Beware of her.. her driving is quite dangerous.. i'm scared of her liao.. but nvm la.. since she lend me car.. let her drive... teachin her a bit bit.. lolz

we went yamcha again.. 11 ringgit.. T_T.. they keep zha me like fuck when i told them bout one of my ex.. Y?? i cannot y???!!! BLEK!! =P its my life.. she's not my type.. live with it.. hahax.. sorry.. not angry.. say for fun..

Miracle happens.. Fate let us met again. but....
In older post i wrote..
i wont disturb you until u forgive me. tell me. and i will talk to you again. T_T. hahax. Dont think i hate you because i dont care, look and talk to you. =D
I'm sorry.. and.. i have limits too.. juz... dont make me giving up to get us back as good frenz again.. or i will juz fuck it. -.-lll

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More