Friday, November 7, 2008

Expensive Style YamCha

Noo Moooo...
Fiiiiinnnn Freeeeennnnnzzzzzz

Goooooo Yaaaammmmm Chhhaaaaaaa

This is expensive style of having yamcha

1stly go my close fren/childhood fren/chat kaki/fren in need who always want me drive her out. AROUND 2 AM.. OMG.. lolz House*

Then go makan McD.. lolz.. me and my kai mui got probs.. so unlucky..
Howard LC me with his Vios.. He drive without License.. Sum1 get JPJ read this.. LOL!!
Now always with them yamcha at McD

Pui Yee Dog.


damn cute LO!!!... Puppy eye!!!


lao gong and lao po dating..


me and fer..


group pics with Leng Lui..



look close leh? my kai mui ma.. i miss kai ma also.. lolz..


Left: My Angel. Right: My Love Angel


Release a lot stress after having fun.. XD


Fren Fly Section




Feeding Section.. [Warning. Enter at your own risk]







Unlucky him.. He got caught by a vicious and deadly species..


Group pics



Couple pics



That's all people.. Wooooo~ This is expensive style YamCha


P.S I will always still call u Pui Yee. Cuz i always have been calling you that.. Will not change. now or later.. Cuz i wanna be special. Make you feel Special.. Cuz ur my childhood fren..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More