Saturday, November 1, 2008

As usual, our class gave answer in picture form for Ms. Andrew.. XD
She said that nxt week friday, we can do anything in our class.. LOL.. she said can bring food, hear Mp3, Hand Phone, I-pod. I shouted "SEX?"
she said no.. LOL..
For the past 5 years.. haih.. our sejarah class has always came out with the sex topic.. LOL.. Since form 1 also the teacher teach what the Gundik do in the castle.. and so it goes on.. Its like tradition lo.. hahax.. y sejarah teacher so pro in sex topic than our biology teacher.. =D

After school, i dint really plan to do anything.. But suddenly gramps in the morning say want go watch movie.. and he said wanna watch HSM 3, AND KEPT SINGING "we all in this together" and doing the dance move.. till make me addicted liao.. hahax..
So i just tag along..

Suki said that he will come wit us. so we waited for him at BAM VILLA, met with Billy.. Chat like 2 mins.. then i notice y got smoke d..
Guess who is smoking.. hahax.. and then got 2 pengawas nvr do anything d.. LOL

Sadly or happily? Suki was late, cuz of his meeting.. we wasted 30 mins in school with "So How".

Suki say, "why not go there and c if there is any other show to watch rather than doing nothing here"
I said " Yea la.. Dont waste time la, fast fast go"
Gramps drove us there.. XD

But there wasnt much show to watch together.. cuz i nid to go back hom b4 6.. and most movie are arnd 4.. haih.. lolz

So i said " u all go watch la.. i dont mind d.. "
They bought 3 ticket for HSM3 at 4.50pm.

It was still arnd 3.. so we went to play Pool.. hahax.
Me and Howard played 2 rounds.. 1 win 1 lose.. =D
I think i saw someone from tuition.. but i dint really care.. =D
I left for home, they go watch movie..(i left my beg in gramps car, cuz lazy bring.)
when reach home.. i forgot tht my keys was in my bag.. OMFG..
I wanted to go stef house, but went to my mom office instead..
Help jess Jie for stock check.. =D
Went home early..

Argue with mom, NO MOOD!.
Went to sleep early.. = =lll

White Board


"We are all in this together"


Tying to copy HSM3 Pose


Success


Emo Kid


So How?


Dunno.. So How?


I'm Leng Chai~~ HOHOHOHOHO


Smoking..



Howard said wanna watch this movie after SPM.. lolz


The Sexy kid in red buying ticket


Censored!!.. ops my hand there..


CenSored!!!


in lift goin top floor to see IMAX got any show o not..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More