Monday, December 6, 2010

When everything became clear...

i feel very regret for one thing i've done...

i was so blinded by myself, i was full of selfishness that i only cared about myself.
Why am i so so so stupid... Fuck you jian!

when she failed her paper, i should have kept on accompanying her... why did i chose to let her study and left her alone...
why did i become so emotional that she couldn't accompany me...
i should have just accompany her until she feel better...
i should have been there for her...

and when she should be sad over her papers... and being busy in her exam..
i was only looking at myself.. being selfish, i kept thinking she should accompany me and stuff...
and i told her to break up... i added more sadness to her...

i really suck bad... why am i so stupid... arghh...

if i have the second chance with her, i would really fix it... apologize to her.. be there for her... give her more happiness...
but its too late now...
all i can do is correcting myself so i would not do the same mistake again in my future relationship...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More