Sunday, December 26, 2010

this happened quite a while ago... didn't have time to post it up...
so i was really bored at home and i have nobody to talk to that time... luckily Howard called me up and ask me if i was free to go out and accompany him for lunch. he, his girlfriend and me went to restaurant 2020 to eat good food... Li Shan kept saying the food was orgasmic!

after restaurant 2020, we went to herbal tea shop and order lots of herbal drinks.. so awesome!! haha!!
then Howard asked is it alright for me to follow him around to take care of his dog.. and i said"i have nothing else to do lar bro"
and so we went to his house, pick up his dog and went to a pet shop.

TIME TO CHECK OUT SOME PETS!!!!
At howard's house



In his car



some dog in pet shop




awww.. my 1st favourite dog... future pet!!






the evil angry face

my 2nd favourite! but my most favourite.. XD



HUSKY!!!!!



candid shot by Li Shan
so that's all i did that day.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More