Monday, December 6, 2010

hmm.. so what am i gonna blog about today?

so i made my decision to stop being sad...
it's her decision to stop being friends... so i'm not going to beg her to forgive me anymore...
Because she is just like me... i'm very stubborn, i dont like being caged up and i want somebody who understands me alot.

I was just like her once, i always study a lot and always aim to be the best...
but when i reach form 4, i realized.. "i'm not going to go through secondary life anymore in my life, it's once in my life... I became lazy and focus on being active in Uniform unit, sports, and friends while courting girls along my way.

I excel greatly in Uniform unit, got silver medalist in sports and i have lots of close girl friends and a few guy friends.
Erm, i think i got lost in remembering the past.. so yeah... i decide to leave her alone...
Because she wants me to leave her alone. if she is happy. i'm happy.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More