Monday, December 6, 2010

A new day, a new me.

Today i woke up in the morning.. feeling really refresh.. for few seconds, i stop feeling the pain in my chest.. but it was just for a moment..


i took a long bath and decide to head out... and then i saw the sky...
"Ah yes... The morning today looks so beautiful... The sky is so red"
After coming back from college, i lay on bed lazily and kept playing with the computer... And when i decided to take a bath, i look at the mirror...
i thought "wow, i really look old around my 20's and i look a little like a professional" and i decided to camwhore...


I kept thinking about being a doctor or something, so i look for my A-level robe and wear it again.. I really want to be a doctor long time ago....
I kept on thinking about the past... My current college friends keeps saying that i read too much article... I guess when i was with a girl last year during my A-level, i read a lot of things... She reads more things than me and always tells me about it... Hehe, my common knowledge is quite vast...
so i think i'm gonna make another post later..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More