Sunday, December 5, 2010

i loved her so much....

i remember the times... when she msg me in the morning... i would reply to it and fall asleep.. and reply and fall asleep until it reaches one pm.. hehe, that was life...

the time when i try to kiss her.. i blow into her mouth and she got little annoyed.. but she was sooo cute.. haha
the time when i hug her soo tight, scared of losing her... we hugged for 10 mins.. and she end up tickling me.. lol. baka, always bully me...
oh yeah, there was a time, i try to kiss her.. then that lil devil keep evading me.. i hug her tighter and tighter, but i still couldn't get her lips.. frustrated..

and the time we watch eminem movie.. haha, we kept playing around...
the time we first hold hands was in my car.. lol lol.. and she told me she love holding my hands compare to kissing and hugging...

heh.. there was a one time she bully me.. it reminded me of the past.. i just kept silence and cried behind her back... in the end she found out.. ;P

a time where i got mad at her because she dint tell me her secret, and also breaking her promise to tell me..
that time was the depressing moment.. i thought she wanna leave me, because of the facebook status.. i fly all the way to her house.. to say sorry... but tht time i dint bring my other phone.. i kept sms and sms and sms.. she dint reply.. end up she replied the other phone....
i went to college, buy her flowers and say im sorry... hehe.. waiting for her for an hour with my mind clouded with misery.. lol lol...
no one will do this for her none other than me... being able to be patience for half a day and beg her for forgiveness when im suppose to be angry at her...

and then.. when she was very busy preparing for exam.. i dont want her to be to stress so i went back home, made ginseng + chrysanthemum tea for her to drink.. hehe, so loving boy friend right? worry so much for his girlfriend without caring himself.. lol, cuz i myself also having exam, summore aa really important one... when i give her, i told her its a love potion.. well cuz i made it with lots of love right?

another time i try to surprise her.. i made alot of love letter and put it into her book in every pages.. it kinda took me half a day... it was hard making soo many lines.. and i wanted it to be special...

and then last time she keep saying she miss me alot.. and she dont like being away from me.. so i find my favourite clothes and give it to her.. she always wear jacket, so i thought, why not give her my beloved jacket.. hehe.. and she used to sleep with it every night..

every night i would wait for her to come back from tuition like a loyal little puppy... hehe...

one time she dint realize she was jealous.. LOL! she said she was annoyed that i posted something here about a girl and me talking to someone.. and she keep saying, im not jealous..

another time was when i stay back at her place and keep playing with a cat... hehe
after that i was planning to buy her a little cute kitten.. im sure she would have named it nogichan.. lol...

and then another time she told me she met this guy from sri garden at pavillion.. i gotten very jealous.. i dint tell her.. lolz.. of course i will be jealous, accompany him when dint accompany me..

then another time i was jealous again cuz she wanna go find her ex because he never come school. summore go into his house... of course when loving sumone sure will jealous.. but i dint tell her i was jealous.. :P summore to add, she told me about another guy.. i felt bit stupid cuz i said to tell me anything.. bt its okay.. cuz i loved her very much..

and one time i was wearing her headband everywhere.. like serious, people looking at me.. sure they think im weird or gay.. lol, then when walking with her, i show her, then she scold me..
cuz its bad for my hand when the band is tight around my wrist.. lolz.. soo caring.. hehe, thank you.. ^^

and the last time i saw her... she was soo cute.. haha... we were both planning to celebrate after her exam... to go genting together for fun.. LOL.. but the best part is when she say she wanna spendd time with me during Christmas and new year.. she ask me when is christmas and eve, i said friday and sat.. she fuss around and kept cursing.. and then ask me bout new year.. lolz.. too bad end up on friday.. then she said.. FML laa.. FML...
then i hug her tight.. i said its okay. we can try celebrate on week days..

i planned to get a lil kitten for her christmas present.. hehe.. :P
i was also planning what to get for her birthday present that is coming on 21 january...
i was planning my super top secret plan for valentine...
i also planned to give her ang pao for CNY.. LOL

but my plannings dint come true because the next week... we broke up...
everything was so happy and enjoying.. suddenly it just ends like that..
such a happy couple ends up being strangers... being normal friends.. is just too hard because i'm the bad one who choose not to..
its my fault when she was having exam, i kept disturbing her.
its my fault.. seriously.. why was i so blind, she failed her exam, but i dint care at all.. kept fussing bout talking with me...
its my fault to when i kept chainning her to me.. i made her feel like she's a bird trap in a bird cage...


actually im the bad person here.. it was never her fault...
i'm the jerk...
and i left her all alone...

i would like to say...
hontoni arigatou for loving me...
hontonii arigatou for all the happy times...
bokuwa hontoni shiawase...
hontoni gomehnasai for hurting you...
and lastly goodbye...
Sayonara...
if we can meet again in the future... let's try..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More