Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pink Nite~~

on sunday.. Mandy invited me to go out for an event... i dont have any idea wat time or where is it...

So i called Coco(she missed called me), seems she was feeling hungry that time... so i asked her out for lunch.. ;D
we went to Tsim Tung that is located at pandan indah, near the MPAJ tower. I love the cheese baked rice and the sorbet they have there...
The food looks so tempting until we both forgot to take pictures of it...

The sorbet is eaten half way, then we took picture of it...
after lunch we went to leisure mall to go kai kai... Coco wanted to buy a pink ribbon for her event tonight... We also meet up with Mandy there... Took some time for Coco to buy her ribbon, and she ended up not using it... LOL...
When we wanted to leave, it was already raining very heavy.. I rush back to my house with Coco and changed quickly... On the way to her hostel... We had a slight jam which was caused by the heavy rain...
The Parasol flew onto trees, lorry and housing area...
Coco Quickly change and put on her make up... I can say she look Amazing that night.. Still pink but still different from the others.. Mandy fetch us to Bangsar Village, and we were lucky we were not late... I never did expect mandy to wear pink... But it's still out of the world...

I know my camera sucks... Wait a while more before i get a new one... ;D
after the event, we went to a kopitiam to have a drink..












AND then... bad things start to happen... Coco camera fell and the lens broke.. she was in distress... Then mandy car got a long dent on the back... and i get screwed by someone in the phone...

Mandy 'fly car' to pavillion to save Coco camera... After this, me and Coco have a heavy supper at 118...
She still worrying her camera...
err... less likely...
She introduce me this food... i forgot what name already.. but it was so delicious... it was so addicting... i wanna have it again... XD

This pictures below are taken by COCO~~
SO all credits goes to her..
This pictures show the event that was going on...



and err yeah... i won 1st prize for sumthing...



























Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More