Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Last Saturday, i went back to Ipoh to attend a dinner function..
Sorry Coco, cuz couldnt teman u that day.. :)

I drove back to Ipoh by 12.00, ops.. sorry it was my mom... i couldnt slept soundly.. so i was really tired that morning..
Reach Ipoh by 2... And during that time.. i was watching anime in the car.. hahaha~~
When i reach Ipoh,Straight away went to my niece house.. XD
On the comp, straight away charge it... Then my niece took my phone and play with it.. This pic is taken by her...
So around 6pm, my mom drove again to sumwhere in Ipoh That I DONT KNOW... To visit my mom's sister's godmother's Son... Quite long eh.. LOL...
And Seriously... I was tempted to Drink~~

And i present u all.. The starters.. Very shiok when u chew on this...

And the Cham Cha... Never drank this b4.. It taste like tea, and also herbal tea...
Where is this~~


Waited for an hour.. food havent been served.. But the environment is very classic.. Not like those fancy restaurant.. The function was held in the open, at a kopitiam or so?
Yup, the food.. BUT i DONT know how to read it.. I'm a banana~ Yellow on the outside, white in the inside... hahax
My uncle? Got two camera wor.. hahax
on the right is my aunt...
on the left is my mom, the right is the maid...
No Idea~
me lorr.. i know my hairstlye sucks alot...

The 1st food serverd.. The fried chicken taste very nice.. The Salad taste like heaven... Cuz it's taste is sweet and a bit sour.. The portion is little too...


After that, my mom's sister's godmother's son gave us Ang Pow Cuz its his birthday i think..
LOL.. i thought it was money...
The next one is pork served with mushroom, chicken leg and vege's.. Memang Ipoh Taste


And i poured wine to drink... But i dint like it... It hasnt ripen to it's fullest taste yet..

Honey lemon chicken served with keropok.. Still is the Ipoh taste... Where can you find in KL... HAHAX~~ the lemon is thick and the chicken is easy to chew~


Baked fish in KICAP... the meat is very soft... the red wine did go fine with the fish... and remember to add the Kicap for full taste~
Fried prawn.. cant say much... the meat didn't have the fried taste... all the great taste went onto the shell... lolz..
and... i have no idea wat's this... i just ate the brocolli...
here's the dessert.. Really good... it's kaya with fried sumthing... It really sober me up...
And the 2nd last serving.. Mee~~

erm.. longan sumthing... the taste... normal lorr... deserts are always the same for me...

And~~ The best of all~~ This red wine is really good.. love it a lot.. from year 2005... still young, but the taste is good..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More