Saturday, November 21, 2009

If I’m a STORM WARRIOR

If i am a Storm Warrior, i would walk around the country for no apparent reason to look someone who is weaker than me... If i ever encounter someone stronger or meaner than me i would throw rocks at that person from the back and run away...


I would dress like this everyday... Without washing the clothes until it stinks like sweat..

Then i would stare off into the sky doin nothing... Thinking about what should i eat later...
When i encounter my prey... i will start to pose...
Then start taking out my weapon that is hidden in my suit.. which is around 2M... I have been wondering for a long time.. How did i hide that long stick in my suit... would it cut my back if i wear the suit? Sometimes i feel something poking me from the back... I though it was some kids poking me with stick.. When i look back, there's nobody...
One time, i was walking for no apparent reason around Somewhere in the World... Then i felt a sharp pain the back.. I though an assassin stab me in the back.. I turn around quickly... there was not a single life form behind me.. I start walking again, and another sharp pain is felt... i start shouting.. "OI COME OUT AND FIGHT LA~ DONT CHAP HERE CHAP THERE~!" Nobody came out... I stand there for few days trying to spot the assassin who kept stabbing me... A month past... and i forgotten why i was standing there... Now i'm here thinking bout it again... Could it be the sword in my suit poke my by accident?
Shing~~ MAH LONG SWORD IS APPEARING~~
I'm gonna chop you into half with my 2m sword.. Shak~.. Bok~!
AIKS~~ I accidently hit my dad's head...
And then... Out of no where, a new sword that is looks so cool appear in my hand...
And i heard a beat... START DANCING AROUND LALALALALALA~~~
so...
If i am a Storm Warrior, i would do a lot of silly things without a care in the world... I will ride my life like the wind... I'm free from the world.... And when i'm bored i would make havoc around the village like the storm Because i'm the storm warrior...


When i am hungry.. I will enjoy sitting down eating durian.. XD
wonder Why i made this post?? Well It was for this...
REALLY HOPE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More