Monday, November 23, 2009

HaiNan Kopitiam.. Found this Kopitiam near my house... It's much nearer to Tsim Tung, Pandan Indah.
The Menu is already mesmerizing...
This is an ashtray... U know it's an ashtray... I know it's an ashtray.. So What is so Special about it? The things in the ashray is not ashes.. It's Crushed Coffee Bean... Wow.. Creative right?
The Inside Environment
The Food i Ordered.. HaiNan Chicken Chop.. Around 12+ Only.. Considerably Cheap.. And the Chicken is a large Portion too...


OMG OMG OMG!!! THIS DRINK IS SO NICE!!! I forgot what name already... But it's a milk Shake... Can You see the Yellow thingie on the top? It's like Jelly.. When you bite, got sweet flavouring pour into your mouth.. AWESOME...
The HaiNan Coffee..
Forgot... Never Tried..



The Yellow thingie...

After finishing my Lunch.. They Gave me coupon... Maybe it's because i was kept taking pictures..



And They Gave Free Sample


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More