Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SuperNatural

Classmate was talking bout supernatural stuffs during break time..

Sum1 Told me sumthin happening in school..

My Real story..(August 05 2008)

Whole class was busy doin chemistry notes..
I was tapping the table with 5 fingers in rythem..

Suddenly felt and heard a harder tapping on my table exactly coming from my hand area..

I looked around see anyone around me.. Edmund was doing his notes. Mun Hong playing comp.. Siew Peng and Jiunz talking.. Lastly Wei Zhen who is beside me and Mandy
(Table arrangement>> [M][WZ][ME])

i look at wei zhen and ask him thou he was bz doin his notes with his both hand(one holding paper, 1 writing) "Did you tap my table?" He Said "No"

I was thinking "zzz Shit.. dun care la" After thinking awhile the tapping feels directly from below the table exactly under my hand. No one was in front of me and below me.. I wasn't curious enough to see my table below..

So.. Was it the work of ghost or my imagination.. Your the to make your decision.
Mine is ghost. =D

Leave your suggestion or anything in my CBOX. thx =D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More