Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If I'm destined to live in your Memories,
Its Better for me to live in those Forgotten Memories.
I dont want you to suffer if I come back..
But for the first time we met It has always been yours..

If it was gonna end,
Why did you gave me the chance to Live..
But Thank you for showing me what's True Love.
In the end Before it has began,
It has already Ended..

Thank You..
Dont blame Him..
Dont remember me..
In this world,
There's something wrong with people..
So What's Love?
So What's Happiness?

Freeze. Don't Move..
Because I cant never Move..
What I've Done?
In this farewell,
There's no Blood, There's no alibi..
Cause I've drawn Regret,
From the Truth, of a thousand Lies.
So let Mercy come, and wash away..
My Existence in this World

[AfterWords]
This poem is not meant for anyone.. Just blog it out of boredom and compile it from the thought of reading a comic..

Rather than i poem, its actually more to a rap.. Cuz it doesnt rhymes..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More