Sunday, August 17, 2008

Old Memories

-2008
My old pics.. my birthday... no theme was set.. but most of them wore black.. YAY~

Present handed by mandy and Wei Zhen..


Shared by A LOT of people... Cost... dunno?


Gang


Really mostly black


Promote Coke


My BD cake.. CHOCO!!~~


Cutting....


Chatting


Force to read out loud people comments


Different type of smell Wei zhen and Mandy went to find for my perfume..


Dance...


Dance.. After tht dihempit by frenz


Kiss.. A dare game... (using cards)


giv ring and confess?? (was dared to do it.. =/)


Bear Bear~


Toilet boil


Large Card


Perfume... kk.. it cost 300 above..


I dance a lot.. some of them suk chun.. but we played prank... suki tried to prank me but FAIL~ Got once almost kena.. but the last was SUCCESSFUL and GREAT..
Kar Hoe went in room with Pei Chin(both are cousins..) Kar hoe was talking bad bout me(Acting)

then i came in and shouted.. "oi wat u doin huh? u think i dunno wat u say r??"(in cantonese) we started fighting.. Pei Chin was stunned...

Then gramps(weil zheng) came in.. "oi fight r? Go dance la.."(in cantonese) everyone came in to dance.. LOL

Bloopers..
We were quarreling too much.. i almost laugh... Kar Hoe was smiling.. luckily i was bloking her sight..

I push him too soft to the ground.. We were juz hugging each other and moving roughly.. And TOOOOO LOOONNG! Gramps was suppose to come in earlier...

The Gang was suppose to come in after Gramps say "Dance la.."

BUT she was stunned to notice anything wrong... wakakakaka



-2007-
Last year(2007) me and my neighbour(Grace)
[some pics are missing]


Grace and Mandy..


This year was easy... We went Sg.wang... Skate.. Eat Cake at Skating Ring.. I got my face push into the cake... Then we went home and go to esquire kitchen near my house.. Few people came.. We eat~ Then Mandy and Grace went to buy cake for me.. I got my head push into cake again...

Some people came into my house.. Two group.. chatting group and playing ps2 group.. lolz

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More