Monday, August 11, 2008

Fallen Days

ZZzzz.. Today i have been so fucking moody.. having nigthmare/paradise?
hardly chat with anyone.. didnt care about anyone.. wasn't playing with anyone.. juz slept the whole day..

my dreams was, me killing people, people trying killing me.. the last thing i remember was being attack and a large on edge sword was infront of my face and i woke up..(i had different dreams like this b4.. i woke up cuz i punch and made my hand bleed) My hand was feeling damn strain and have a bit bruise.( thou i dint do anything yesterday..) During break time, my right hand was black and ice cold. Incantation to heal it.. = =lll(juz trying, thou it work abit..)

Lately i have been too sensitive on everything around me.. SORRY~

Thx to Sean for telling me mah pic got ghost.. i dont feel safe even at home.. i was so damn sensitive after tht.. on friday went to see my Godpa.(godfather)

He have blessings from god, he blessed me.. i'm alrite now..

tht's all.. sry people if i hurt u..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More