Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bitches and Fuckers

1st Fucker..
a guy who keeps critisizing people dance when he alone CANT DANCE. So please shut the fuck up. If u can dance critisize me. You cant shuffle, you cant pop, you cant break. You can only TALK. Be a Dog.

Shuffle is to express the feelings.. not to show off and compete with othes like most people..

I shuffle everywhere i want when i go high listening to music.. I Shuffled at LRT station, in LRT, at my mom's office, in a freezer below 25 degree celcius.. EVERYWHERE I WANT. For those who are not in for the music or dance.. PLEASE FUCK OFF.

Old case.. shuffling at pavillion on christmas when they put on the techno songs..
2 malays came and shuffle in front of me.. sry.. not malays.. its maggots, showing off

You even critisize one of my friend popping ability.. "What you call that dance?" FUCK YOU MAN.. YOU CAN DANCE? NO! YOU CANT! HAHA! GO HOME SUCK YOUR MOM'S COCK LA!! FUCK YOUR DAD PUSSY!!

2nd Bitch..
Every dance that she see, she says.. she keeps on talking about it.. come on, no one is that interested..

When open a vid of MoonBoy(totally respect~) i said.. this guy 10 times better than me man.. She said, everyone is better than u..
WHAT THE FUCK!! u call those begginner better than me?? u call those maggots better than me?? FUCK YOU BITCH!

U CANT EVEN DANCE PROPERLY! I CAN POP AS AN INTERMEDIATE NOT PRO, CAN YOU?? I CAN SHUFFLE AS A UPPER INTERMEDIATE, CAN YOU?? I CAN BREAKDANCE AS A UPPER BEGGINER, CAN YOU?? SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK BEFORE WHAT YOU SAID!!

WHAT U GOT PMS?? SO WHAT?? YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR TEMPER one?? Y MY FRENZ CAN ONE D??

USING EXCUSE ON THINGS. Well.. I'm sorry that you didn't win the High School Musical dance.. You lost to a bunch of kids.

Well mine?? i lost because the teacher wants cultural dance.. that's bullshit. Giving them to dance when their dance sucks.. zzz.. when audition for semifinal, there were completely out of choreography and clueless of their moves.. WTF?? The teacher are biased..

You cant critisize me because i'm different than you. So just fuck off. =D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More