Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lovely Words

Breaking Dawn
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left no options. If your life was all you had to give, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly love?

My own..
1sT
If i turn/change into another person.. Nothing you can ever imagine.. Doing sins.. Will you take the knife and stab into my heart.. To stop me?

2nD
If i said I love you.. Will you say you love me back?

3rD
If i said i will change just to make you happy, will you stop me?

4tH
If i said i will jump into the sea, will you jump into the sea too?

5tH
I will cut my heart open and give it to you so it can forever be yours

6tH
I will stab my eyes so that i will look at no others..

7tH
I will cut my tongue so i can nvr lie to you..

(Only Words.. not actions.. hahax)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More