Monday, August 23, 2010

My Past : Illegal Racing

where to start... after i went home from coco's house... i was driving slowly, then there was few cars that cut me from the back by going to the left lane and front of me...

I thought, that driving style was so like me in the past... I never wasted time tailgating the person in front to make him move to the left, or flashing them... i just accelerate to the left and cut him... My driving was really fast, really dangerous to other people and even to myself...

The time where i went up to genting highland, i wanted to try reach the top in 10 minutes... and well it ended up with this...





I bang lots on time but this is the second time i got into a crash during the drive... i drive fast, but i never crash alot... all my accident was due to stupid malaysian road, gostan while not paying attention..
mostly that...

In class today, the teacher talk about, obsession of winning... all the negative points i thought of was related to my driving...
I was too obsessed in winning, obsessed in driving fast... too obsessed in speeding... I wanted to keep breaking my own record...
The best i timed myself was:
Pandan indah to taman cannaught - 07 mins
Pandan indah to Leisure mall - 05 mins
Pandan Indah to Kuala lumpur - 10 mins
Pandan indah to Sunway - 15 mins

I guess not much people can really get this kind of timing.. It was my pride... and i kept putting myself into risk...
Fcuking Loke was the one who scold me like crap bout my driving...
and i slowed down a little...
For me, 160 is normal for me on normal roads... but to others is OMGWTFBBQ..

And now, i'm learning "Dummy Guides to be Wilson Teoh". Gotta love this book, it teaches you how to drive mild, being safem putting people to sleep, and enjoy your driving...

So.. my status from dangerous racer have gone to Safe mild driver... ^^

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More