Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE...

I guess I'm back to blogging again...
it's been sooo long since i blog...
i had nothing interesting to blog about... such sad case yo...
My traffic rank have drop soooo much...
from 200,000 placing, i have drop to 5 million placing.. god damn it...

let's make a head start...
I'M STARTING COLLEGE AGAIN!!!
and luckily i ain't the oldest..
so people been wondering... "where the hell this bastard when off to?"
I drop out from college... started working at sungei wang and because of this, i had no time to blog at all...
after 3 months, i quit that job because :-
i) the accountant is so incompetant, she can't give me a correct salary
ii) my manager is a fucking useless son of a bitch bastard... all he does is bark rubbish, can't understand what i trying to make him understand, play facebook all day, and brag that he knows a lot of stuff...
iii ) two new employee scammed my money

i started working at my mom's place being a billing accountant, accountant and moving things around...

And at last... started my college...
that's all i have done till now...

I'm going to start playing with my SLR, Nikon MF-14... it's an antique...
updates on picture will be slow, since i have to wash it, and scan the picture...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More