Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gentleman or not?

Opening a door for a lady.. It's real manners and a way to show your a gentleman...
But not all people in malaysia practices it... Only when guys wants something from the girl, only they pretends to be gentleman... Some wants to court them, some wants to be very "yeng", some just wanna have a one night stand...

But hey, there's some that are pure hearted... i've met some of them before, the good and bad...

Well, i've been training to be a gentleman for years... It's a very enjoyable experience... I really enjoy being a gentleman and give respect to woman who should deserve it...




But! I only show it to my close friends... I guess it's embarrassing to open a door for some stranger... I do open the door once in a while, politely and coldly...
I really hate some people who are so full of them self...

i experience before opening a door for someone just a way of manners out of pure intention... But that person spread rumours that i like her and want to court... That's so bullshit...

So yeah, now i don't care... when i have a chance, i will take it no matter what people think... Because i want to be myself, A Gentleman... Though i scold foul words... But to me, it's not foul words... I think it's really childish, thinking foul words are forbidden or something bad... but i will respect people and hold my mouth...

So people... Open a door for somebody, no matter if that person is male or female... It really give you a fun feeling to it... =D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More