Tuesday, August 10, 2010

09.08.2010


i had a car crash not so too long ago... (AGAIN)
and i started to learn my best friend's style of driving...
this Aunty was tailgating me for awhile already.. from the LDP into the kesas road(not sure, it's the penang bridge)... this aunty was driving a proton saga


I needed to turn right to get onto the overhead... So this aunty behind me turn to the right 1st and she was behind me and i have been signaling right since the beginning... i have the experience of how space i got between the right behind car and mine... since i always over cut people...
I turn right, just right after this aunty turn right... She kept honking me... "like what is your problem aunty? i put signal, you din't... i tried to let you go 1st, but you did not accelerate, you want to make me bang the divider is it?"

i ignore that noise pollution and kept a steady speed... this aunty went to the left lane trying to cut me.. thanks to this brother motorcyclist in front of me, she couldn't cut in...

All went well, all ends well... she almost crash into the divider and went to the wrong road... and she happily kept spamming her honk...

so people


to the person in front...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More