Monday, July 25, 2011

no idea what to write here..
suddenly there's so much things going through my head.
i guess i post something here as a diary post.

i really miss you.. i also miss you as well. as well as you. i miss u all.
but what i miss other than my best friends. is the feeling of..................

too bad there's none left in me.
i ....... somebody so much that i lost it again.
Don't really see the point in ...... someone.
But...... I love 91. I love mom. I love lesbo.
i guess this is how i can express how important they are to me.

One who always goes missing for awhile. Sometime so warmth and sometime cold. 91, a red in my life.
One who is always there for. Somebody i trust with all my life. She's my colour, blue colour.
One who's trying to be me. The awesome one. Somebody who would accompany shopping and chilling. somebody who makes me crazy and fun to be with. My yellow colour.
I have grey too.. Someone who's suppose to be dead few million years ago but still alive til now.
andd.. what colour are half japanese and chinese? oh well.

sigh.. need to sleep and then wake up at 5...

i miss you so much. so FUCK THIS!


Where it begins as well as where it ends.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More