Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Memories..

The reason why i'm active during 8th to 12th month writing story..
It's because things happens around this months.. So i cant do anything else but keep thinking.. The thoughts is written into story..

I care bout you.. But i cant just bear seeing you doing mistake.. I cant bear seeing u as my past self.. If you keep missing.. If you keep thinking.. If keep getting sad.. Over something that had happen.. That sounds stupid..

Dont be angry because i call you stupid.. I was stupid too.. I kept being sad.. In the end what? i became an emo.. I tried killing myself.. I tried hurting myself.. For wat? Just because of her?
Now i'm asking you.. Y are sad? Because of Him? get over already.. He is just a past.. you already have someone and you are still missing him?
Look In FRONT!! STOP LOOKING BACK!!!!

Why i cant show you pity.. Why i cant give you my caring?
Because i threw them away..
For 3 Fucking years.. I have to hear her talking bout her crush..
For 3 Fucking years.. I waited for her..
For 3 Fucking years.. I solve her problem..
For 3 Fucking years.. I comfort her..
For 3 Fucking years.. I care and listen to her..
FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS.. I LOVE'D HER
And in the end..
For a Fucking "LESS THAN 24 HOURS" I got Threw AWAY!!
You should know what happen.. U read tht story..

And now hearing you complaining.. He breaks up because he got tired..
I dont think you should really Care bout it!!
WAKE UP!!

I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I CARE!!
Wihtout my Close Friends, Suzuki, Howard, Gramps, Yin Ping, Kit Ying, Li Shan, Stef, Alex bro..
I Wont be here anymore..
So now I'm Here Trying to wake you up..
HATE ME IF YOU WANT!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More