Sunday, July 12, 2009

I had to run some errand on one day..
I rush home from college to get the money at home..
Then rush to Maluri.. Thinking awhile.. y not i go over my High School for awhile..
Went there.. see familiar face.. Talk awhile then get ready to make my IC




I had to renew my IC because my chip was chipped off. This happen because during SPM trial i forgotten to take my IC out from the pocket.. then it went into the washing machine.. The next day, my IC was Bend at the side..
The Chip couldnt be used anymore.. I just got this new IC few days ago.. and now i had to change again? so i din't went out to change it..

Last week, i had to make my DEBIT Card. They need my IC to make it.. So i cant make it..
I'm here today to make my IC..
After going through small procedure, giving RM10 then i left..
Just 5 mins, Yin Ping Called me..

She invited me to go yamcha at Old Town..
Slight problem on the phone.. hahax. she kept saying Old Town taman Midah..
I couldn't hear.. she repeated 5 times.. hahahax
She was so clumsy tht time.. She spilled her drink.. Her eye yolk.. Her sister was scared of her.. LOL..

After that we went to her house.. I wanted to rest awhile.. Then she ajak me to play Badminton.. we played til 7pm..
Then she fetch me back to her house with my car.. =D
right after i sat down on the couch.. i felt so tired..
I was thinking, whether to go dodgeball tournament or not..
But i was going to see how they play only..
Then i gave up.. dint go.. Watch the Michael Jackson Memorial.. After few mins.. i doze off.. Then her sis woke me up because she dint know i fall asleep..
Yin Ping ask me whether wanna eat here or not..
In the end i eat there..
Then i went home.. =D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More